Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Baby Girl Has a Name!

I think this was one of the harder decisions we have made. Whoever said naming a person was easy lied! Because Grant and I were convinced that this baby was a boy, we had really only talked about boy names and even had a short list of boy names to choose from. We never even really talked about girl names. Well, on March 29th, we learned that this sweet baby was a girl and we started thinking of some girl names that we liked. It wasn't that easy. We both came up with several names that we liked but when it came down to it, we were not in love with any of them. We looked online and in books and even tried to be creative but we just couldn't seem to find one that felt right. There was one name that we had talked about early on in our relationship that we both loved and said that if we ever had a little girl we would name her this. Even after coming up with lots of other names, we always came back to this one. We are so excited and cannot wait to meet our sweet

Olivia Cate Morgan

We just don't want to meet her quite yet and hope that she will stay put for a few more weeks!

1 comment:

  1. Hello Morgan Family, soon to be plus one more!! I am so excited to get my hands on that sweet baby Olivia Cate, I just cant wait!!! I hope you guys are hanging in there, it wont be much longer now.

    Love you both very much, you will be the most amazing parents to that sweet baby face!

    E

    ReplyDelete